The Birth of Sigma Nu Fraternity
Beta Zeta was founded on Purdue's campus in 1891. They established themselves as an inviting group of men, living by Sigma Nu's values. They moved from Littleton street to the new chapter house on Tower drive in 1991.
Over time, the members strayed away from our values, until in 2015, the fraternities' charter was taken because of decisions of some members that were not on the right path.
The fraternity was re-founded in 2017 with a blank slate. The members have been hard at work, trying to establish ourselves as the good men of Sigma Nu at Purdue once again.